All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Saunders et al address what are perhaps the two biggest problems in teaching Research Methods getting students interested in methodology and theory and helping them to understand the practical relevance. Depth of coverage combined with an accessible style, a real practicality and a straightforward structure result in consistently good student and lecturer feedback. Saunders is an excellent book in terms of both coverage and clarity of expression and this 4th edition will go from strength to strength.
- Author(s)Adrian Thornhill,Mark N. K. Saunders,Philip Lewis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/05/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date18/03/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1228 g
- Width206 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.