Research Methods in Health Promotion by Richard A. Crosby, Ralph J. DiClemente, Laura F. Salazar (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $98.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $153.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling textbook to understanding health research, updated and expanded Research Methods in Health Promotion provides students and practitioners with essential kwledge and skills regarding the design, implementation, analysis, and interpretation of research in the field of health promotion. Now in its second edition, this bestselling textbook has been updated with more recent research methodologies and additional information on sampling, participatory and survey research, and qualitative data analysis. The entire research process is covered, with specific points relating to both qualitative and quantitative research. By breaking the daunting process of research into simple and well-defined steps, this user-friendly text encourages students to think about research as a sequential process and provides explanations that facilitate better understanding of each step in the research process. A separate set of chapters cover the more quantitative methodological areas including designs, measurement, sampling, and data analysis in depth, giving readers the understanding they need to apply in practice. This book also provides applied chapters that illustrate the practical aspects of the research process, along with other critical information including grant writing and scientific writing. * Evaluate the ethics, design, analysis, and interpretation of research * Identify and understand the key components of research studies * Analyze and interpret the results of experimental and survey research designs * Understand the process of publishing a research report and constructing a grant proposal Research Methods in Health Promotion is ideal for both undergrad and graduate methods courses in health promotion and public health.
- Author BiographyLAURA F. SALAZAR, PD, is an associate professor and associate dean for research at Georgia State University's School of Public Health. RICHARD A. CROSBY, PD, is the Good Samaritan Endowed Professor and Chair in the College of Public Health at the University of Kentucky. RALPH J. DiCLEMENTE, PD, is Charles Howard Candler Professor of Public Health and associate director, Emory Center for AIDS Research at Emory University.
- Author(s)Laura F. Salazar,Ralph J. DiClemente,Richard A. Crosby
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width176 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.