All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionUse award-winning software to analyze and critically evaluate real data with RESEARCH METHODS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE, 8E, International Edition. This workbook includes a Windows version of MicroCase(R) ExplorIt, a user-friendly program that makes it easy to manipulate and learn from actual data without getting bogged down in complicated statistical software. Over two dozen research-quality data files are included in this package, along with 13 exercise worksheets (one per chapter), that let you see the real impact of the concepts you study. You're then walked through the entire research process, giving you hands-on experience in research methods.
- Author BiographyMichael K. Le Roy is a professor of Political Science and Executive Vice President and Dean of the Faculty at Whitworth University in Washington state. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science at Vanderbilt University, and he was a Fulbright scholar at Gothenburg University in Sweden. In addition to his extensive research and travel in Europe and Latin America, Professor Le Roy has studied and traveled in Central and South America. His research on civil society and social capital has been published in Comparative Politics. Michael Le Roy returned to Whitworth in fall 2002 from Wheaton College, in Illinois, where he served as chair of the department of political science. After teaching three years for the Political Science department, Le Roy accepted the position as Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty. Le Roy still teaches for the Political Science department and continues as a team member for the Central America Study-Service Program. His research on civil society, xenophobia, and the European Union has been published in the journal, COMPARATIVE POLITICS. He is also the author of COMPARATIVE POLITICS: AN INTRODUCTION (4th Edition), and RESEARCH METHODS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE (7th Edition). Le Roy won Wheaton College's faculty achievement award for excellence in teaching in 1998 and a similar award from the American Political Science Association's honor society, Pi Sigma Alpha, in 1999.
- Author(s)Michael Corbett,Michael K. Le Roy
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight594 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.