All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this popular text provides a comprehensive introduction to the main research methods employed in the study of politics and assessment of their strengths and limitations and of ethical issues in research. It has been revised and updated throughout, and a new chapter considers the relationship between research and policy.
- Author BiographyPETER BURNHAM is Professor in Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick, UK. KARIN GILLAND LUTZ holds a PhD in political science from Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. WYN GRANT is Professor of Politics, University of Warwick, UK. ZIG LAYTON-HENRY is Professor of Politics, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Karin Gilland Lutz,Peter Burnham,Wyn Grant,Zig Layton-Henry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.