All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves undergraduate students in the Arab Universities and Colleges. It deals with research methods practice in social sciences.
- Author BiographyGraduated from Michigan State University with two Ph.D degrees, Dr. Hasan Yahya taught sociology, research methods, psychology and Education. His research covers many socioeconomic and Human Behavior areas. Dr. Yahya resides in Michigan, USA. He is the author of Crescentology: Theory C. of Conflict Management., The Beast in Me America., and Moon Flowers in English, and 55 Stories 4 Kids., 28 Short Arabic Stories and ILM IL IJTIMA TATBEEQI In Arabic. He had three sons, one daughter, and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Hasan Yahya
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.