All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive resource for all those studying sport at college or university. It covers qualitative and quantitative methods, and explains what research is, how to conduct a systematic review, and how to select, apply and combine research methods.The reader is supported throughout by learning activities, real-life examples and advice on further study.
- Author BiographyDr Mark F. Smith is a Senior Lecturer and Research Director within the Department of Sport, Coaching and Exercise Science at the University of Lincoln, where his work involves teaching, research and consultancy activities. Having completed a PhD in Sport and Exercise Science through the University of Kent, he began teaching in Higher Education in 2001, and in 2005 he became an accredited practitioner of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Mark F. Smith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleActive Learning in Sport Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.