Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the result of a 25-year-old project and comprises a collection of more than 500 attractive open problems in the field. The largely self-contained chapters provide a broad overview of discrete geometry, along with historical details and the most important partial results related to these problems. This book is intended as a source book for both professional mathematicians and graduate students who love beautiful mathematical questions, are willing to spend sleepless nights thinking about them, and who would like to get involved in mathematical research.
- Author BiographyPach is a distinguished researcher at NYU, his book Combinatorial Geometry, 1995, Wiley, is considered the bible in the area of discrete geometry. He has also published several books with Springer-Verlag. William O.J. Moser is a Springer author as well. He has been awarded the CMS 2003 Distinguished Service Award for his sustained and significant contributions to the Canadian mathematical community.
- Author(s)Janos Pach,Peter Brass,W. O. J. Moser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note116 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight711 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.