All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMobile devices allow users to remain connected with each other anytime and anywhere, but flaws and limitations in the design of mobile interfaces have often constituted frustrating obstacles to usability. Research and Design Invations for Mobile User Experience offers invative design solutions for mobile human-computer interfaces, addressing both challenges and opportunities in the field to pragmatically improve the accessibility of mobile techlogies. Through cutting-edge empirical studies and investigative cases, this reference book will enable designers, developers, managers, and experts of mobile computer interfaces with the most up-to-date tools and techniques for providing their users with an outstanding mobile experience.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1161 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.