Research and Profit Maximization in Finance and Economics by Christopher E. S. Warburton (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstitutional profit realization has become highly contingent on research education, investment, and planning; yet, the methodology of research may t be clear to young researchers or students of Ecomics and Management Science. In Research and Profit Maximization in Finance and Ecomics, author Christopher Warburton breaks the methodology of research into three component parts: the essence of research; avenues from which data on ecomic indicators could be obtained; and the estimation of assorted models for forecasting ecomic indicators to maximize profit. The central concept of profit maximization is presented to incorporate the optimization problem in Ecomics.
- Author BiographyChristopher E.S. Warburton is an Adjunct Professor at Monroe College and Bronx Community College in New York. He earned an M.A. in International Political Economy and Development, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics from Fordham University. Dr. Warburton's other publications include The Evolution of Crises and Underdevelopment in Africa and the forthcoming co-authored Basic College Research Skills; both from University Press of America.
- Author(s)Christopher E. S. Warburton
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.