Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is devoted to the factors influencing accounting practice. It analyzes topics such as regulatory philosophy, self-regulation in accounting and regulatory policy. Each volume is structured into three parts - main articles, perspectives and book reviews. This volume includes a theoretical investigation of client internal control structures and management fraud. It also covers topics such as the volatility of pension costs, public accountant's professional conduct, an examination of borrower and lender perceptions, bank loan loss provisions after resignation, retirement or death, and the ecomic consequences of accounting standards and Islamic banks.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/09/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleResearch in Accounting Regulation S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight548 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLarry Parker,Robert K. Eskew
- Volume editorGary J. Previts,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.