All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 10 of Research in Consumer Behavior presents a wide range of cutting edge consumer behavior research using both quantitative and qualitative research methods. The topics addressed include self-gifts, souvenirs, grocery coupon proneness, socialization, acculturation, tattooing, possession attachment, consumer decision making, information acquisition, and meaning making through consumption. As this rich set of topics suggests, this is a volume that will interest academics, practitioners, and students of consumer behavior. The book is international in scope and uses a qualitative and quantitative approach to consumer behavior research.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch in Consumer Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRussell W. Belk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.