All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains 11 papers covering: Women as Artisans from Colombia and the Phillippines; Money and Witchcraft from Niger and Tanzania; Resistance to Ecomic Development for Canada, Mexico and the US; Changing Rural Ecomies from Guatemala and Kenya; and Etharchaeological Studies with the topics of ceramics in Peru and state origins on Bali.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Economic Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight698 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byB.L. Isaac
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.