All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, people kw what is happening around them through radio, television, newspapers and the like. With the advance of the telecommunication techlogy, people are w also familiar with the use of personal computers, the Internet and so on. The mass media is w regarded as essential for keeping people up to date with the world around them. In view of this, the invation of a new curriculum, media education or the study of the mass media, has been recommended. This book examines the prevailing perspectives regarding media education in different countries around the world and what kinds of research is being conducted in the field of media education.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byChi-Kim Cheung
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.