All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays which span several levels of analysis, ranging from studies of individuals to groups to organizations and their environments. This series covers topics from individual emotion and cognition to social movements and networks. It provides contributions to research on organizations.
- Author(s)Barry M. Staw
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byL. L. Cummings
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.