Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers such topics as psychological ownership in organizations, employee perceptions of fairness when human resource systems change, a culture-based perspective of organization development implementation, and mapping the progress of change through organizational levels.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/12/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Change & Development
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Woodman,William A. Pasmore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.