All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume Two in a series which aims to focus on the specific problems of accounting in developing countries and discuss theoretical, empirical and applied research to the macro and micro accounting issues of developing countries.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Third World Accounting
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight765 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Samuels,Richard J. Briston
- Volume editorR. S. Olusegan Wallace,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.