All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers such topics as the sociology of education, theoretical diversity in the analysis of gender and education, the influence of subject areas on middle school tracking policies, and unifying and differentiating processes in schools and classrooms.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Sociology of Education and Socialization
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAaron M. Pallas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.