Research on Professional Consultation and Consultation for Organizational Change: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography by C. Dwayne Wilson, Bernard Lubin (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a comprehensive survey of the literature focusing on the puzzles and unanswered questions surrounding the evolving field of consultation as it effects change on an individual, group, and organizational basis. The purpose of this bibliography is to achieve greater clarity and facilitate access to the literature on professional consultation and organizational change. It will be an invaluable resource for consultants, researchers, graduate students, and administrators. The broad interdisciplinary coverage provides an opportunity for the user to explore all aspects of consultation. This work is highlighted by a foreword by William B. Eddy and, for the user's convenience, is divided into six topical sections: business, educational, multiple/n-designated, legal, hospital, and mental health settings for consultation. The author and subject indexes round out the book.
- Author BiographyC. DWAYNE WILSON is Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Social Work at the University of Utah. He is a member of the American Society for Training and Development, and the National Training Laboratories Institute, and has served as a consultant to various organizations. He is coauthor with (Bernard Lubin) of Research on Group Treatment Methods (Greenwood, 1996) and has published articles in several professional journals. BERNARD LUBIN is a Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, a Fellow of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, a Fellow of the Division of Group Psychology and Group Psychotherapy of the American Psychological Association, and a Fellow of the American Psychological Society and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He consults and writes on the use of the small group in treatment.
- Author(s)Bernard Lubin,C. Dwayne Wilson
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Psychology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.