All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume XIV of the Teacher Education Yearbook addresses research on teacher induction. It is designed to provide teachers and teacher educators with current research on and practical guidelines for introducing new teachers to educating. Each year, research reports on a particular topic (in this case, teacher induction) are submitted for publication in the Yearbook. All reports are blind reviewed, and two to four are accepted per division. Within divisions, the authors address a variety of issues, illustrating the complex nature of the topic. A responder, a recognized scholar in the field, synthesizes, interprets, and applies results drawn from the selected research papers in each division. By providing interpretations and possible application of research, as well as the research studies, this Yearbook offers recommendations, raises questions, and generates rich conversations about the issues of induction and mentoring.
- Author BiographyJulie Rainer Dangel is an associate professor in early childhood education at Georgia State University and currently coordinates the department's doctoral program. Her research interests include teacher development and constructivist theory.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width174 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJulie Rainer Dangel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.