All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionResearching Life Stories critically and pragmatically reflects upon the use of life stories in social and educational research. Using four life stories as examples, the authors apply four different, practical approaches to demonstrate effective research and analysis. As well as examining in detail the four life stories around which the book is written, areas covered include: * Method and methodology in life story research * Analysis * Reflections on analyses * Craft and ethics in researching life * Policy, practice and theory in life story research. Throughout the book the authors demystify the issues surrounding life story research and demonstrate the significance of this approach to understanding individual and social worlds. This unique approach to life story research will be a valuable resource for all social science and education researchers at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author BiographyDan Goodley, Peter Clough and Michelle Moore are all based at the Inclusive Education and Equality Research Centre at the University of Sheffield's School of Education. Rebecca Lawthorn is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Dan Goodley,Michelle Moore,Peter Clough,Rebecca Lawthom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.