All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new text consolidates the hows and whys of researching powerful people. Written by a leading authority in the field, this book introduces the reader to a significant area of methodology, and provides a research-based contribution to elite and leadership studies. It offers a truly international perspective that will appeal to those studying and engaging with powerful people in a variety of contexts. Useful features include: - A variety of case studies and examples linked to over 1000 sources and resources - Extensive use of figures throughout the text to illustrate key points - Templates and models for planning and presentations The book promotes a practical future-oriented approach to support and inspire academic, professional and civil society researchers at all levels. It introduces new research frameworks and facilitates critical techniques through Critical Process Analysis. This is a must-have resource and an excellent new addition to the field of elite and leadership studies.
- Author BiographyChris Williams works at the Centre for International Education and Research, University of Birmingham, and was previously with the United Nations University Leadership Academy.
- Author(s)Christopher Williams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.