All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRocks can be made of many different minerals. By looking at rocks closely, we can tell where they were formed and what conditions they were created in. How do we kw these things? And how do we tell different types of rocks apart? Learn about ways to research rocks and what they can teach us about our world.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: Do You Dig Earth Science?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.