All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents often struggle when faced with the task of researching and writing a dissertation. This text is an easy-to-use and concise guide to the entire process, from basic research methods to writing that will be invaluable for anyone completing a business dissertation or management report.
- Author BiographyRoy Horn is Roy Horn is an academic and researcher at Buckinghamshire New University.
- Author(s)Roy Horn
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width62 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.