All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionResearching for the Media: Television, Radio and Journalism is an essential guide to researching for the media industry. It explains the role of the researcher and journalist within radio, television and journalism exploring key areas of what to expect in the job. Researching for the Media: Television, Radio and Journalism offers advice and instruction on practical, ethical and legal issues which affect anyone working in these industries. Beginning with suggestions on how to think up ideas and how to devise treatments, through to general research methods and techniques and guidance on working on location at home and abroad, it uses real examples of good and bad practice from the industry. Written by an experienced researcher, writer and producer, Researching for the Media includes: * Tips on finding contributors from contestants, experts and specialists through to audiences and celebrities * How to find photographs, picture and film clips and the ethical and legal issues involved * Advice on finding and using music and copyright issues * How the media uses the internet and social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram * A discussion of risk assessment, codes of conduct, ethical behaviour and legal and safety issues * A glossary of media terms, further reading and a list of helpful websites.
- Author BiographyAdele Emm has worked in a news agency, in film editing at the BBC, as a freelance researcher at Thames and Tyne Tees Television, and as staff researcher and producer at Granada.
- Author(s)Adele Emm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.