All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWithout doubt, in the British Isles, reservoirs provide the best, and the most accessible and affordable opportunity for catching rainbow and brown trout with an artificial fly. In whatever part of the country you reside, there will probably be at least one day-ticket reservoir close to your home that is stocked with trout. To be consistently successful, the angler will need t only to utilize a wide range of fishing techniques, but also to possess a sufficiently comprehensive set of artificial flies to cater for every conceivable fishing situation.
- Author BiographyAdrian Freer has been a long-standing member of both the Leicestershire Fly Fishing Assocation and the Anglers' Conservation Association [now merged into The Angling Trust] and, as well as being a dedicated fly fisherman and fly tyer, he also has a keen interest in entomology. He is also the author of the highly acclaimed Successful Reservoir Fly Fishing Techniques - Trout Angler's Guide to Improved Catches [Crowood 2007].
- Author(s)Adrian Freer
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note392 colour photographs
- Weight602 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.