All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw that money isn't everything, but I challenge you to identify three aspects of your life that are t affected by it.Why is it that the desire and pursuit of money demands so much of our personal and national time and attention?How is it that money mastery has come to mean money is the master? If it isn't broke, don't fix it is a pretty good line, if it isn't broke. But what if it is? Our current system continues to produce one financial crisis after ather. It's almost as if it is t an accident. If the nation continues to overspend, eventually every citizen will lose their ecomic freedom. When that is gone, all the other freedoms will fall like domis.When it comes to money, one is truly free until everyone is free.What can be done to reverse this devastating trend? Remember, you cant fix Wall Street until you fix Main Street. The same is true of the White House. First, you must fix your own house. It all begins with you! Reset Your Barcode reveals hidden treasures of kwledge that expose the corrupted values that are causing the current decline in personal and national wealth. You will discover specific principles, practices, and tools that will begin your personal journey of changing values and develop virtues that will propel you toward real wealth and ecomic freedom.Once you've done it you can help others do the same. Together we can fix this!Join the reset movement and find out what it's like to be financially free!
- Author BiographyMarvin Reynolds is the founder of Reset YOUR Barcode Training Academy, a training/consulting company that helps financial advisors, individuals, and organizations achieve breakthrough performance with breakthrough preparation. As a trainer and speaker, Marv draws upon his many years of sales, management, and leadership experience to help people across the country implement his unique 5-step process to break through personal barriers and achieve financial success.Marv knows that great potential is a heavy burden until you master the 5 steps of resetting your barcode and turn your potential into power.Having overcome overwhelming adversity himself, Marv understands the challenges and misinformation that many people deal with. Through personal experience and observation, Marv has identified the core principles for developing the character and competence needed to achieve real wealth and happiness.
- Author(s)Marvin Reynolds
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.