All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe construction of the Three Gorges dam and corresponding relocation of people are among the socio-ecomic transformations that have profoundly influenced all aspects of urban and rural life in China. The resettlement issue associated with the Three Gorges project (TGP) has been regarded as a huge problem for China, involving 17 years of relocation of over 1.3 million people by 2009.
- Author BiographyYan TAN, an academic researcher at the Faculty of Social Sciences in Flinders University of South Australia, is a demographer and human geographer. She has worked as a consultant to the Emerging Social Issues Division of United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
- Author(s)Yan Tan
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.