Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable addition to the popular Residential Construction Academy series, this book introduces and explains modern residential masonry construction procedures, as well as current building and construction industry safety regulations relevant to the field. Beginning masons, designers, homebuilders, students, and apprentices alike will benefit from the clear diagrams and step-by-step procedures. With technical information from nationally recognized trade associations like the National Association of Home Builders, Masonry Brick and Block Construction is a must-have for the aspiring mason.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Ham is a retired vocational education teacher, and the 2002 recipient of The Virginia Association of Trade and Industrial Education's Outstanding Teacher of the Year. Most recently a safety manager and director of masonry apprenticeship training for an established Virginia commercial masonry contractor, he is an experienced journeyman mason and masonry contractor. In addition to this text, Mr. Ham is the author of MASONRY: BRICK AND BLOCK CONSTRUCTION by Delmar, Cengage Learning. He is a 1974 graduate of Virginia Tech.
- Author(s)Robert Ham
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1294 g
- Width225 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.