All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the skills most important for drawing, detailing, and designing residential structures with RESIDENTIAL DESIGN, DRAFTING, AND DETAILING, 2E. This step-by-step presentation centers exclusively on residential, familiarizing readers with standard construction practices involving wood, engineered materials, steel, and concrete as well as the latest green concepts and alternative materials. Updates throughout this edition reflect the latest standards, codes and guidelines, including the 2012 International Residential Code(R). Readers concentrate on CAD techniques using the guidelines from the United States National CAD - Standard(R)--V5. Professional examples from architects, engineers, and designers as well as activities using actual architectural drawings and designs place readers into the role of professional CAD technicians.
- Author BiographyA prolific author and respected instructor, Alan Jefferis has taught drafting technology at Clackamas Community College, an Authorized AutoCAD(R) Training Center, for more than 31 years. Prior to that, Mr. Jefferis taught for four years at Mt. Hood Community College in Gresham, Oregon. He brings a wealth of professional experience to his writing, including eight years of drafting for structural engineers and 35 years of residential designing. Mr. Jefferis is currently the principal owner of Residential Designs, a design firm specializing in custom, energy-efficient homes. He is a former Autodesk(R) Developer Network member and a former member of the A.I.B.D. Mr. Jefferis obtained his B.S. degree from San Diego State University in 1972 and has authored or co-authored numerous textbooks on architectural drafting and design and effectively working with AutoCAD.
- Author(s)Alan Jefferis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight2270 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.