CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features forms and checklists downloadable from companion website! Don't miss a step on the road to residential land development success. With this value-packed resource, you won't miss a trick in the residential land development process. Codifying R. Dodge Woodson's years of experience as a successful developer, contractor, and real estate professional, Land Developer's Checklists and Forms steers you clear of mistakes and step-by-step through an orderly, smoothly flowing process. You'll save countless hours of digging for information - and frustration. Covering the day-to-day business practices of residential land developers, Land Developer's Checklists and Forms leaves thing to chance. It's the perfect companion to Woodson's Be a Successful Residential Land Developer , but will also save time and eliminate hassles for developers and contractors following their own stars. Land Developer's Checklists and Forms gives you all the tools you need to: evaluate land values and the appropriateness of the land for development; calculate acreage needs; deal effectively with real estate brokers and property owners; determine what to build; develop realistic financial budgets; handle bankers and insurance brokers; write bulletproof contracts; choose the right partners and subcontractors; and, enjoy the process, from inception to exit. This book includes checklists and forms for every stage of the land development process, including: Researching Profitable Properties; Doing the Demographics; Zoning Matters; Flood Zones and Flood Plains; Wetland Issues; Road Considerations; Leftover Lots; Timber Tactics; Budgeting Your Money; Selecting Partners; Beating the Bank; Organizational Skills That Win; Selecting Your Professional Team; Contractual Terms and Offers; Dealing with Property Owners; Working with Real Estate Brokers; Site Inspections; Plans and Specifications; Putting Work out to Bids; Sales Projections; Insurance Needs/Working with Subcontractors; Watching Your Workers; Beating Your Budget; and, The Exit Plan.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson has been involved in real estate speculation for over 30 years. He holds the license of a Designated Broker, the highest classification of a real estate license available. In addition to being a broker and the owner of Expert Realty Services, Inc., Woodson is a homebuilder. He has built as many as 60 homes per year. His building company, The Masters Group, Inc., is known for its quality, ethics, and dependability. Simply put, Woodson has spent his life in real estate and construction. When it comes to residential land development, Woodson's combined experience as a developer and builder is hard to match.
- Author(s)Roger D. Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight542 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.