All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. Literary Nonfiction. In classical rabbinic literature the unprounceable name of God produces and sacralizes a host of synyms around what can't be said. RESIDUAL SYNONYMS FOR THE NAME OF GOD performs the proliferation of language and culture in our late capitalist moment as a residual structure of a religious past. Lewis Freedman has heretically rewritten the work of his ancestors to create an antated index of this inherited structure, in which our contemporary drive for total finitude profanes the infinite primarily by being indistinguishable from it.
- Author(s)Lewis Freedman
- PublisherUgly Duckling Presse
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUgly Duckling Presse
- Weight170 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.