Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs adults working in schools, educators' beliefs translate into messages, actions, and behaviours that can enhance or impede student success. This book affirms why beliefs are so important and why it is imperative to spend time focusing on, reflecting upon, and affecting educators' beliefs--especially about students' resilience.
The author draws from her extensive experience in research, policy, and practice to present a wealth of information, strategies, and tools to help educators transfer current resilience theory and research into practice. Unfortunately, being an educator is t always publically supported, financially rewarded, or highly valued. Responding to these circumstances, Resilience Begins with Beliefs is an effective resource to support the resilience of the teachers and administrators working in our schools, as well as to facilitate any environment conducive to greater learning and life outcomes for all students.
- Author(s)Sara Truebridge
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.