Resiliency Enhancement: Putting the Strength Perspective into Social Work Practice by Columbia University Press (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges the gap between theory and implementation to illustrate how resiliency enhancement enables social workers to put the strengths perspective successfully into practice for their clients. Contributors to this volume show how social workers can use interventions to enhance those resiliency factors.
- Author BiographyElaine Norman is a professor of social work at Fordham University and has authored or coauthored several books, including Filial Deprivation and Foster Care and Beyond Placement: Mothers Look at Foster Care, both published by Columbia.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight363 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byElaine Norman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.