Resilient Thinking: Protecting Organisations in the 21st Century by Phillip Wood (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $43.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt'll never happen to us ...Or will it? There are guarantees. Disasters happen. Can you be sure they won't happen to your organisation? And are you prepared if they do? No two businesses are the same. They all have different objectives, different values and different ways of working. External factors always have an effect - good or bad - and the impact is different for every company. In times of crisis, the effectiveness of 'one-size-fits-all' plans and checklists is, therefore, limited. In Resilient Thinking, Phillip Wood discusses the importance of thinking laterally about potential impacts on your organisation and examines a new approach to resilience management. As you read this book you will learn how to recognise potential risks and threats, put cost-effective and workable plans into place and minimise the impact of an incident. Your efficiency and profitability will improve, as you critically assess your organisation's and your own strengths and weaknesses and are able to make reasoned, rather than impulsive, decisions within the current business climate. You will kw how to protect your assets and key stakeholder relationships, and how to obtain the buy-in of all departments and employees. Resilient Thinking will help you maintain your competitive edge, as you draw on kwledge gained through your experience and that of your competitors. Resilient Thinking will revolutionise your approach to risk analysis and crisis management. Even if the worst does happen, you will be fully equipped to handle it. About the author Phillip Wood MBE has extensive kwledge and experience in a wide range of security and resilience disciplines. He has delivered security, resilience and business continuity education and consultancy in a number of different countries and to numerous organisations. He is currently Head of the Department of Security Studies at Buckinghamshire New University. Be equipped. Be prepared. Be ready.
- Author BiographyPhillip Wood MBE has extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of security and resilience disciplines. He has delivered security, resilience and business continuity education and consultancy in a number of different countries and to numerous organisations. He is currently Head of the Department of Security and Resilience at Buckinghamshire New University.
- Author(s)Phillip Wood
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.