Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRRAM techlogy has made significant progress in the past decade as a competitive candidate for the next generation n-volatile memory (NVM). This lecture is a comprehensive tutorial of metal oxide-based RRAM techlogy from device fabrication to array architecture design. State-of-the-art RRAM device performances, characterization, and modeling techniques are summarized, and the design considerations of the RRAM integration to large-scale array with peripheral circuits are discussed. Chapter 2 introduces the RRAM device fabrication techniques and methods to eliminate the forming process, and will show its scalability down to sub-10 nm regime. Then the device performances such as programming speed, variability control, and multi-level operation are presented, and finally the reliability issues such as cycling endurance and data retention are discussed. Chapter 3 discusses the RRAM physical mechanism, and the materials characterization techniques to observe the conductive filaments and the electrical characterization techniques to study the electronic conduction processes. It also presents the numerical device modeling techniques for simulating the evolution of the conductive filaments as well as the compact device modeling techniques for circuit-level design. Chapter 4 discusses the two common RRAM array architectures for large-scale integration: one-transistor-one-resistor (1T1R) and cross-point architecture with selector. The write/read schemes are presented and the peripheral circuitry design considerations are discussed. Finally, a 3D integration approach is introduced for building ultra-high density RRAM array. Chapter 5 is a brief summary and will give an outlook for RRAM's potential vel applications beyond the NVM applications.
- Author BiographyShimeng Yu, Arizona State University, USA.
- Author(s)Shimeng Yu
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Emerging Engineering Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.