All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of previously published short fiction by Mike Resnick, all of which involve animals, whether real or imaginary: from dogs to werewolves, and from elephants to dragons. The collection includes eighteen stories; of them, one winner of the Hugo Award, four minees for the Hugo Award, one minee for the Nebula Award, and two winners of the American Dog Writers Award for Best Short Story, in different years.
- Author BiographyMike Resnick is the winner of five Hugo Awards (from a record thirty-five nominations), a Nebula Award, and numerous other major awards in the United States, France, Poland, Spain, Croatia, and Japan. According to Locus magazine, he is the all-time leading award winner, living or dead, for short fiction. He is the author of 68 novels, over 250 stories, and 2 screenplays, and the editor of more than 40 anthologies. He has served stints as the science fiction consultant for BenBella Books and the co-editor of Jim Baen's Universe, and is currently editing the Stellar Guild line of books for Arc Manor. His work has been translated into twenty-five languages, and he has been named Guest of Honor for the 2012 World Science Fiction Convention.
- Author(s)Mike Resnick
- PublisherSilverberry Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilverberry Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.