All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy placing the conflict in its historical, ideological, eth-political and geostrategic context, the book extends beyond conventional realist approaches and lays bare those less visible dimensions that are often igred by analysts and policy-makers alike.
- Author BiographyMICHALIS S. MICHAEL Research Fellow in the Centre for Dialogue at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)Michalis S. Michael
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.