All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResonating the Sound is a teen-middle school vel that takes place during the eighth grade year of a girl who has suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury during sixth grade and finally agrees to use an augmentative communication device after t regaining any of her vocal abilities. A special relationship develops between her and a boy in her class who has Gifted Aspergers. He plays a major role in altering the device, which gives the main character access to pieces of a dream she thinks are lost forever.
- Author BiographyLinda Mitchell Maddox grew up in the Hudson Valley in New York State and moved to Oregon after earning a BA in Psychology at SUNY-New Paltz. She now lives with her husband and youngest of three sons at their home in Bend, Oregon, where she works as a certified Speech Language Pathology Assistant at a nearby middle school. Besides writing, she also enjoys gardening, reading, singing, photography, card making and hiking the trails of Central Oregon. She has a passion for educating children and a special place in her heart for kids with disabilities. Resonating the Sound is her first novel.
- Author(s)Linda Mitchell Maddox
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.