All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles 13 selected addresses and papers on resource-oriented water management by Mr Wang Shucheng, Chinese Minister of Water Resources, from March 1999 to June 2005. In view of the ecomic and social development in China, as well as the current situation of Chinese water resources, the author proposes China should transit from project-based water management to resources-oriented water management, from traditional water management to modern and sustainable water management. The book systematically expounds the theoretical implications and practical basis for resource-oriented water management and addresses a series of questions related to water resources development and management.
- Author BiographyWang Shucheng graduated in 1959 from the prestigious Tsinghua University in Beijing, majoring in water engineering. He has long been engaged in technological improvement, development and management of water resources and hydropower. After the devastating flooding around the Yangtze River in 1998, he was appointed Minister of Water Resources.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byWang Shucheng
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.