All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume serves as an update on current developments in resource theory and presents a representative sample of contemporary research conducted within this theoretical perspective. Resource Theory presents empirical evidence supporting the cross-cultural validity of this framework. Attention is focused on a broad range of social-psychological phemena that have been fruitfully explored using this theoretical approach. Key features include social exchange theory, cross-cultural theory and social relationships.
- Author BiographyEdna B. Foa, Ph.D., is professor at the Allegheny University of the Health Services and director of the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety. She has published several books and over 100 articles and book chapters, has lectured extensively around the world, and was chair of the OCD work group and co-chair of the PTSD work group of the DSM-IV.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/12/1992
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEdna B. Foa,John Converse,Kjell Y. Tarnblom,Uriel G. Foa
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.