All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with the fundamental issues of elder respect, how it is practiced and perceived in the broad context of human service settings, and with the resolution of those issues. The writings presented in this book describe the role of elder respect in health, social work, religious, and cultural and ethnic settings. The authors aim for elder respect to be better understood by professionals in human services as well as by those people who care for elderly relatives in the East and the West.
- Author BiographyKyu-taik Sung is a visiting professor at the University of Michigan. Bum Jung Kim is associate director of the Center for Policy Research on Aging in the School of Public Affairs at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width151 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBum Jung Kim,Kyu-Taik Sung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.