All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, straightforward, and easy to understand, the fifth edition of RESPIRATORY CARE SCIENCES: AN INTEGRATED APPROACH covers the basic mathematical and scientific concepts relevant to the clinical practice of respiratory therapy. This comprehensive book features clear and concise explanations of key physical concepts, along with explicit diagrams that are designed to help readers visualize the material presented. A vast array of updated examples and practice problems with detailed, step by step solutions, foster understanding and assessment of basic scientific theories and help readers avoid common mistakes. With real world examples, new clinical concepts, and coverage consistent with NBRC matrix and AARC guidelines, the fifth edition prepares readers for a successful career in respiratory therapy.
- Author BiographyWilliam V. Wojciechowski, MS, RRT is an Associate Professor at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. He currently serves as Chairman of the Department of Cardiorespiratory Care.
- Author(s)William V. Wojciechowski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1125 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.