All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren learn by testing the behavioral boundaries so you need to kw how to respond in a positive way. Children learn what is acceptable and what is t by testing the behavioral boundaries. One of the most important goals in the early childhood classroom is helping children learn appropriate social rms and self-control. Learn how to use positive classroom management to help children develop appropriate behavior.
- Author BiographyGigi Schweikert is a popular speaker at early childhood conferences and parenting seminars. She is the author of several books and contributes to early childhood periodicals and journals regularly. Gigi hosted a cable television show, Today's Family, and directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City and developed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers. Jennifer Romanoff is the Vice President of Education and Training for Lightbridge Academy. She holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and has over 23 years of experience in the field. Jennifer is also a CDA instructor, a member of the advisor board for a major early childhood supplier, and is Chief Organizer of an annual conference for over 500 early childhood educators, administrators, and owners. Jeniece Decker is a Training Associate with Lightbridge Academy and holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. She has worked in child care centers as both a teacher and in leadership positions. Jeniece now works to train and develop early childhood education professionals through staff training, CDA programs, workshops, and conferences.
- Author(s)Gigi Schweikert,Jeneice Decker,Jennifer Romanoff
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWinning Ways Series
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight709 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.