All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouisa Hadley examines the range of responses to Margaret Thatcher's death in relation to the cultural discourses surrounding Thatcher in the 1980s and since her resignation. The responses examined include the anticipation of Thatcher's death in anti-Thatcher songs, social media responses, obituaries, picture tributes and the ceremonial funeral.
- Author BiographyLouisa Hadley has taught at universities and colleges in both the UK and Canada. She currently teaches literature courses at Dawson College in Montreal. She is the author of Neo-Victorian Fiction and Historical Narrative: The Victorians and Us (2010) and co-editor of Thatcher & After: Margaret Thatcher and her Afterlife in Contemporary Culture (2010).
- Author(s)Louisa Hadley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight307 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.