All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful implementation of response to intervention (RTI) for academic skills problems requires rigorous progress monitoring. This book shows how the proven instructional techlogy kwn as precision teaching (PT) can facilitate progress monitoring while building K-12 students' fluency in reading, writing, math, and the content areas. Detailed instructions help general and special education teachers use PT to target specific skills at all three tiers of RTI, and incorporate it into project-based learning. Of crucial importance for RTI implementers, the book provides explicit procedures for measuring and charting learning outcomes during each PT session, and using the data to fine-tune instruction. Reproducible charts and other useful tools can be downloaded and printed in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size.
- Author BiographyKent Johnson, PhD, is the founder and Executive Director of Morningside Academy, in Seattle, Washington. He is a recipient of numerous awards, including the Edward L. Anderson Award in Recognition of Exemplary Contributions to Behavioral Education from the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies; the Ernie Wing Award for Excellence in Evidence-Based Education from the Wing Institute; and the Allyn and Bacon Exemplary Program Award from the Council for Exceptional Children, Division for Learning Disabilities. Dr. Johnson's work focuses on the development of research-based curriculum and teaching methods. Elizabeth M. Street, EdD, is Professor Emerita of Psychology at Central Washington University, where she served as a faculty member and administrator for 33 years. A board-certified behavior analyst, Dr. Street has consulted to numerous programs that serve children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, in addition to her more than 30 years of service as a consultant, trainer, and coach for Morningside Academy.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Street,Kent Johnson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight382 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.