Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a collection of ahadith about the discipline of Management as it is understood in the contemporary business literature. It describes the practices of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) since the inception of Islam. It is interesting to kw that he has practiced the concepts of management centuries before the appearance of Management as a modern area of study. For instance, hiring based upon qualities of employees, their training, decision making, communication and managing people on the basis of behavioral foundations. They are augmented with ethical grounds which are t recognized at full potential from the perspective of management. The work focuses on attitude of management to their subordinates. It is assumed that an organization starts from a unit of family up to the corporate world; the concepts in the book are applicable at all levels because some one is managing resources on his disposal.
- Author BiographyDr. Javed Iqbal born on 16 April 1959 in Rawalakot district Poonch Azad Kashmir. He received his early education from Pilot High School Rawalakot and received his matriculation in 1975 and intermediate from Hussain Shaheed Degree College of the same town. He earned BBA with a gold medal and an MBA with a gold medal from Azad Jammu and Kashmir University in 1986. He was appointed as a lecturer in Business Administration in the same university. Later on he was selected by the government of Pakistan for higher studies and deputed to the United Kingdom. He received MBA from the University of Hull and PhD from the University of Salford. Dr Iqbal has been working in England in various capacities: professor, director of studies, marketing advisor and academic advisor. Dr Iqbal returned to Home in 2006 and joined Iqra University Islamabad campus as an associate professor. He became the head of department of technology Management in International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI). He went back to England for some time and rejoined IIUI in 2012. He joined AKU (AJ&K) as professor and Dean Faculty of Management Sciences in March 2015. He is a distinguished teacher and world known scholar. His article title Learning from a Doctoral Research Project: Structure and Content of a Research Proposal has been classed by one of the professors as the best piece of knowledge for doctoral students of Deakin University in Australia. This paper is widely used and referred all over the world. Dr Javed Iqbal has been nominated by an international organization for the Award of Distinguished Scientist for his research contribution this year. His books on various subjects are available on www.amazon.com/co.uk. He poetry is to be published soon as well.
- Author(s)Dr Javed Iqbal Saani
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.