All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on literature in corporate responsibility and formal leadership systems Erik G. Hansen develops a conceptual Responsible Leadership Systems Framework structuring leadership instruments and tools into seven interconnected key areas. The framework is applied in qualitative multi-case studies in seven of the largest German stock corporations.
- Author BiographyDr. Erik G. Hansen gained his doctoral degree at the Institute for Information, Organization and Management of Prof. Dr. Prof. h.c. Dr. h.c. Ralf Reichwald at Technische Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Erik Gunnar Hansen
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMarkt und Unternehmensentwicklung / Markets and Organisations
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 63 black & white tables, biography
- Weight426 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.