Resting in His Redemption: The Basis of Prayer and the Christian Life by Dr. James P Gills, Dr James P Gills (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scriptures teach clearly that God desires to live in intimate fellowship and communion with mankind. He wants us to enjoy His love, peace, joy, and companionship and to rest in His redemption, experiencing the perfect harmony and contentment and fulfillment of purpose for which He created us. God's original purpose for creating mankind was simply for us to enjoy relationship with Him, the kind of fellowship that the first couple, Adam and Eve, enjoyed in the Garden of Eden, when God walked with them in the cool of the evening (Gen. 3:8).Then, sin entered the human experience and separated all mankind from that divine fellowship. But when we place our faith in Christ's sacrifice for our sin, we are redeemed by the blood of Christ and justified in the sight of God. But that is t the end of the matter; it is only the beginning. God's intention is that we be completely restored--spirit, soul, and body--to the divine rest found in His redemption, He wants us to experience that mystery of intimate communion with our Creator/Redeemer.In this book we will discuss four important aspects of fulfilling the deepest desire of the human heart--to kw God personally and intimately in the way God's great, loving heart intended. To kw the love of God that brings true heart contentment, we need to walk in the understanding of these divine principles: The biblical basis for all prayer is resting in His redemption. The biblical basis for all Christian living is resting in His redemption.The biblical basis for total forgiveness is resting in His redemption. The biblical basis for divine contentment is resting in His redemption.Your life can be transformed when you allow Him to make them a reality to your heart. The love of God can fill your heart and make you a victorious lover of the Christ. You will be ruined for any lesser, temporal pleasure or love once you taste more deeply the wonders of resting in His redemption.
- Author BiographyJames P. Gills, MD, is the founder and director of St. Luke's Cataract and Laser Institute in Tarpon Springs, Florida. In addition to earning a reputation as the most experienced cataract surgeon in the world, he has dedicated his life to restoring more than physical vision. Dr. Gills has been an active author about spiritual topics for many years. His books include Love: Fulfilling the Ultimate Quest; A Biblical Economics Manifesto; Darwinism Under the Microscope; Come Unto Me: God's Call to Intimacy; and Rx for Worry.
- Author(s)Dr James P Gills,Dr. James P Gills
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.