All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume are dedicated to Gareth Jones, the retiring Downing Professor of English Law at the University of Cambridge. His contribution to legal scholarship has been immense, particularly in the fields of legal history, the law of trusts, charities law and, most famously, the law of restitution. The publication of the first edition of the Law of Restitution, which he co-authored with Lord Goff, stimulated a renaissance in the study of a subject which had previously lain dormant. The effect of its publication on English legal scholarship has been profound and enduring. In these essays, written by a group of the world's leading restitution scholars, the opportunity is taken to conduct a fresh appraisal of the development of the subject - to look, in other words, at the past, present, and future of the law of restitution. Contributors: John Baker, Peter Birks, Justice Finn, Roy Goode, Ewan McKendrick, Justice McLachlin, Sir Peter Millett, Lord Nicholls of Birkenhead, Richard Nolan, Janet O'Sullivan, Graham Virgo (as well as shorter contributions from invited commentators).
- Author BiographyW.R.Cornish is Professor of English Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Magdalene College. Richard Nolan is a Fellow of St John's College,Cambridge and a University Lecturer in Law. Janet O'Sullivan is a University Lecturer in Law and a Fellow of Selwyn College Cambridge. Graham Virgo is a Reader in Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Downing College, Cambridge.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGraham Virgo,Janet O'Sullivan,Richard Nolan,William Cornish
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.