Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRestorative justice is increasingly becoming an inspiration for experiments in dealing with the aftermath of offenses, a basic orientation in crimilogical research and a powerful issue in the reforms of juvenile justice. This volume offers a selection of papers presented in the international conference on Restorative Justice for Juveniles, organised in Leuven, May 1997, by the Research Group on Juvenile Crimilogy, in concert with the International Network for Research on Restorative Justice for Juveniles. The participation was very great and brought together a great part of the world's most authoritative scholars in the field. The conference resulted in two volumes. This one proposes about half of the free contributions. The selection has been based on intrinsic quality and possibility to enter into a coherent set of contributions. All together, they form an important reader on the concept of restorative justice, its potentials for juveniles, its actual applications and the remaining discussions and topics for research.
- Author BiographyLode Walgrave is Emeritus Professor of Criminology and Juvenile Justice at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Author(s)Lode Walgrave
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSociety, Crime and Criminal Justice
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Out-of-print date07/02/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.